“DRINK FOR A PURPOSE”
May 22nd, 2021 @ 6:30pm EST/ 5:30 PM CST
ZOOM LIVE EVENT
(Mothers of the Nations is a NON PROFIT 501C3 ORG.)
- Hona and surrounding villages located far into the sub-Saharan rain forest lying West/central Africa with a population of about 400 plus people have had one water source (a little stream down a steep incline) in the forest that has served the people for over 100 years.
- This single water source which is yellowish in color serves for all water-related purposes, from bathing to drinking.
- This fundraiser is to complete the drilling of potable water that will will benefit the villagers as follows:
1) Health – Rampart ill health reduce drastically. 2) Education – The children will develop interest in education because, they will have clean water to take a bath in the morning before going to School and to drink during school hours. 3) Marriages – Women will no more abandon their marital homes because of the law that females are the ones to fetch water for the family in the thick sloppy forest.
4) Physical – Fatigue and pains from the long distance water fetching will be a thing of the past.
5) Faith – The villagers’ faith in God will grow stronger because they believe that God Almighty sent us help them.
- CLICK HERE TO DROP YOUR EMAIL